Join Us at the nexus of cutting edge data science and world-class lending strategy
Be part of a world class team of credit and advanced modeling experts committed to improving financial and risk results in a rapidly changing landscape.
Our data scientists leverage elite modeling and industry context to develop custom, practical solutions to our client’s business problems. Their ability to understand, navigate, and manipulate a range of complex data structures enable them to work within our client’s environments to optimally structure their data for analysis. Thru collaboration, they identify the most effective algorithms and modeling techniques to solve each client’s problem.
Ideal data scientists have a Bachelors or Masters in a quantitative field and several years of work experience in a relevant field. Data Scientists must be able to work seamlessly with different types and qualities of data and be able to work backward from a deep understanding of the business problem to develop the appropriate models. Complete fluency in a statistical package such as Python (preferred), SAS, or R is required. Experience and comfort in an analytically intense environment is preferred, though not required.
Our business analysts use data-driven analytics to provide unique solutions to our client’s credit challenges. They work closely with our clients to frame their problem, determine the information/data available, and craft fact-based recommendations. These recommendations might include: developing a program strategy, constructing a valuation model, or performing deep dive analysis. In all cases, our consultants work hand in hand with our clients to identify and implement the value optimal solution.
Ideal business analysts have a background in quantitative problem solving with undergraduate and/or advanced degrees in a quantitative field (math, engineering, etc.) and experience in roles involving rigorous analysis. They have high-order business savvy to quickly identify points of economic and analytic leverage. Consultants also must be empathetic communicators and problems solvers who work well as part of a team both within 2OS and with clients. Experience in credit risk is preferred, though not required.
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible vacation policy – take what you need
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Free access to gym at both locations
- Training and development opportunities at cutting edge data-science conferences across the country
- Collaborative and exciting work culture – work with people you’ll love
- Opportunities to grow quickly and work with experts in the industry and with clients that are industry giants
- Limited travel – especially compared to other consulting companies
- Opportunity to work at a company where your opinion matters – we value data over tenure and stress the importance of an inclusive environment
- Fun team building off-sites and opportunities – we ensure that we support our collaborative culture by getting the whole team together multiple times throughout the year